The review process for the Second MONROE Open Call has been completed and we are pleased to announce the external project proposals that have been conditionally accepted for funding.
These 15 were selected among 50 applications:
- Characterizing Carrier Grade NATs in Mobile Broadband Networks: CGNWatcher, Scientific Excellence, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.
- Network Neutrality in Mobile Broadband: NeutMon, Scientific Excellence, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Reconstruction of operator policies in MBB networks for improved user experience: RECON, Scientific Excellence, Eötvös Loránd University, Hungary.
- Experimental validation of REM-based machine learning algorithms for SON using MONROE nodes: MONROE-SON, Industrial Innovation, RED Technologies SAS, Instituto Politécnico de Castelo Branco, Portugal.
- Multi-homing with Ephemeral Clouds on the Move: MEC, Scientific Excellence, University of Macedonia, Greece.
- Programmable and Robust Smart Grid Data and Control: RASnet, Scientific Excellence, DAI-Labor, TU Berlin, Germany.
- Towards end-to-end Multipath TCP, Scientific Excellence, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium.
- Smart City Security Monitoring Platform: Cloud Eyes, Industrial Innovation, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC), and TechInnowacje sp. z o.o., Poland.
- Optimization of QoE of Mobile Broadband Services through Machine Learning: OPTIMAL, Industrial Innovation, Modio Computing SP & Paris Descartes University (PDU), France.
- Fast and Lightweight Capacity Benchmarking of Mobile Broadband Networks in MONROE: FaLiCaB, Scientific Excellence, TU WIEN / Institute of Telecommunications (TUW), A1 Telekom Austria AG (A1), Austria.
- Network Self-Optimization based on End-To-End measurements: eSON, Industrial Innovation, Universidad de Málaga (UMA), Spain.
- Dynamic Pricing in HetNets: DAPHNE, Scientific Excellence, University of Thessaly (UTH), Greece.
- Traffic and Data Offloading in Mobile Networks: TTOff, Scientific Excellence, University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania.
- Characterising Mobile Content Networks in the Wild: CaMCoW, Scientific Excellence, Queen Mary University of London (QMUL), United Kingdom.
- Feasibility study of latency-critical connected vehicle applications in MONROE: FELICIA, Scientific Excellence, SICS Swedish ICT, Sweden.